Happy Family

Happy Family

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Johnet's Wedding






My mom got married a couple of weeks ago! We are all so happy for her, and have NEVER seen her so happy! She married a pretty amazing guy, John Updike, who I am proud to have for a new father, and so excited for my daughters to have a wonderful role model and grandpa. They dated for over 4 years, so we were all so happy and relieved when they took the plunge. I will try to post more pictures when I get access to them.







5 comments:

Erin said...

I am so happy for your mom! She looks beautiful!

Janae Walker said...

i am sad that i missed it! i heard t was just awesome! yahoo for johnet

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, your mom looks so beautiful! So happy for her, and all of you. COngrats!

loren and sarah said...

What a beautiful wedding! I'm so happy for your Mom and John.
:)

Melanie said...

your mom got married!!!! oh my gosh!!!! I'm glad she is so happy. How neat to go to your MOM'S wedding! ;)