Happy Family

Happy Family

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Vegas Reception


A couple of days after the wedding, Thad flew to Seattle to meet the people in the office he will be interning with this summer. Actually, he originally bought the tickets because he had some interviews set up there, but after he got offered the exact position he really wanted in the tri-cities area, he decided to change the focus of the trip!
Meanwhile, since my husband was out of town, I decided to go to Cedar City to hang out with my sister, and so she could help out with the little Tessa baby. We had a god time, then decided to head farther south to the open house for my mom's wedding in Vegas. It was so good to see so many friends that we haven't seen in a decade or so (at least for me). Such wonderful people there!
I ended up staying a few extra days in Cedar City again on the way back to help watch my nephew Jairus in the evenings when my sister was in her massage class since her husband was out of town on a business trip.
We all had a great time. Jairus is just 3 months younger than Siena. they have a love/hate/love relationship. Jairus has this fascination/unhealthy addiction to hair: namely, pulling hair. So he pulls her hair, she pushes him down, he pulls her hair again, she pushes him down again, etc, etc, etc. You get the picture.
Well yesterday, after we got home, apparently Siena was really missing Jairus (and not used to not having her hair pulled for so long), she started pulling her own ponytail, then said "Ouch! Let go, Jairus!"
Well, my sweet husband got me the most beautiful flower bouquet ever when I got home from being away for a week and a half. He knows my favorites are sunflowers with purple iris. This is the bouquet gave me.
Have I ever mention what a stud my husband is?!?

No comments: