Happy Family

Happy Family

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Basking Beauty



r
Tessa is a little jaundiced, so I decided to go the natural route to help clear it up. I stripped her down and set her in front of a window to get some natural sun rays. I was afraid she would hate being naked, and that she would be uncomfortable. She sure proved me wrong. Turns out, tess loves naked. And who can blame her? That's how she's lived the past 9 months in the womb.
And I had to throw another pic of the proud sister and mom in there too.

6 comments:

Erin said...

adorable! all three of you.

Anonymous said...

Maravilhosa! Toda lindas!!
Saudades
Bjss

Janae Walker said...

congrats! i love the name tessa as well! what a fun treat for your mom and danny to share her birthday! :)

loren and sarah said...

Jamie, you guys make beautiful babies. I just have to say.

Melanie said...

Jamie! Congratulations! I read all about your labor, how you decided to rename her (I thought Tessa sounded unfamiliar- I was like, "was that one of her names they were going to give her?"), and about your little sweetie- who looks so much like her older sister!!!!!

I am so happy for you. I don't know how you're feeling emotionally, but you look great. Best to you, I'll pray for you during this hard, new time. I love you!

Shelley said...

Jamie she is a doll! I love the name Tessa too! Great choice.