Happy Family

Happy Family

Friday, April 30, 2010

My big girls!




Ever since she was born, Tessa instinctively understood the difference between night and day. She started going 3 to 4 hours before waking up for feedings (which since day 1, I was able to do lying down, and she has always gone right back to sleep), to 5 hours in between, and now a couple of days ago, she slept for 8 hours straight! I woke up for our normal feeding time, wondering why she wasn't awake, but hey, I wasn't about to complain! And I enjoyed the rest of my night's sleep! Tessa is SUCH a good baby! I feel so blessed that she's mine!
And Siena continues to be an awesome big sister. I had a bottle of milk for Tessa. When I turned around, Siena was trying to feed it to her! And then I mentioned that Tessa needed a diaper change. I left the room for a second to get an outfit for Tessa to wear, and when I came back, Siena had Tessa's diaper off and was trying to put the new one on!
Now if we can just get Siena out of diapers! We are always talking about the potty, and almost every day, she asks to go on the potty, but she has yet to do anything on the potty, besides wipe and flush. She's very good at those 2 things. Now if we could just get her to do 2 more things on the potty ;)
A couple pics to enjoy.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Tessa is a dream baby! I'm glad Siena is taking to her sister role so well (unlike Joss, who would rake her nails down baby Chloe's face when she thought I wasn't looking!). Joss and Chloe are sleeping in the same bed almost every night now because they can't stand to be apart. Sisters are great. Yay for Siena and Tessa!

loren and sarah said...

How wonderful! Seeing these pictures, especially the one of your and Siena and Tessa, I really want to start my own family. Then our kids can play together and be bestest friends just like their Moms.

Much love to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Ola minhas queridas...
Voces estão lindas.
Amei o bico de Siena da vontade de pegar e apertar.
Bjssss