Happy Family

Happy Family

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This is my Violin





Siena started violin lessons- suzuki method. I figured if I am the mother of Asian children, I better start acting like it! ;) Actually, on her own, Siena started begging me for violin lessons! And it happens that my wonderful friend Julia is a master violininst (if there is such a title)... anyway, she's REALLY good, and agreed to give Siena lessons! We are so lucky! So we ordered her a violin (great deal on Amazon- only $35!), and she was SO happy/giddy when it came! She asks to practice every day, and is completely in love with her violin! It is so cute watching her practice. She also has great rhythm naturally, so that will help.
This violin is especially cool, because it has straps on the back, so she can wear it like a backpack. She is so proud of herself, it's pretty adorable!

1 comment:

Mary said...

She is so cute. I'm sure she'll be great on the violin, but I can't imagine you being a tiger mother about it. Thanks for all the cute pictures and updates.