Happy Family

Happy Family

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Thad!




Thad's Money Chain

























Daddy's birthday started of with a crepe breakfast, then lunch at Red Robin, a 3 hour nap (for him), we took the girls to a family fun center, where we waited 45 minutes in line to do some mini golf, which lasted less than 2 holes, at Siena kept running onto other holes, and Tesssa nearly maimed several innocent bystanders, swinging her club around, then picked up all the balls and put them in the holes for us (natural organizer- gotta love it!), then we went to a park, where a little girl pushed Tessa. Siena looked up, realizing what had happened, yelled "Tessa" (like HEY! That's my SISTER!!!) and ran over to the little girl, saying, "Hey, why did you push my sister? She is so nice and so cute! We don't push my sister!" I couldn't be more proud. Tessa impressed me as well by going down the huge swirly slide, and walking across the semicircle bars (I'm sure they have a real name, just don't know what it is) all by herself.
Then, home for a sushi and steak dinner. (I made the sushi, the parents made the steak). Since the parents were celebrating their 2nd year anniversary as well, we decided to have a double date at home, and had a wonderful time!

No comments: