Happy Family

Happy Family

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Skating Queens



 About once every time around, Tessa would have to take a little time-out to clear the ice off of her tiny skates.
 Siena spent most of her time in this position, but she still enjoyed it :)
I took the girls ice skating with my friend Jen who was visiting from WA. They had these cool walker things that the girls could use on the ice to not fall down... so much (mostly in Siena's case). Tessa kept pumping those little legs (hard to believe they had skates in her tiny size!) so she kept afloat. In fact after the second time around, Tessa pushed my hands off her walker ( I was holding her hands onto it, just a s a precaution), as if to say, "Hey mom, get your own ride!", which was justified, since she was pretty much pumping me around the rink all on her own. The girls had a great time. We'll have to go again soon!

No comments: