Happy Family

Happy Family

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Suprise Birthday!






My mom and sis planned a huge surprise birthday for me this year with the coolest theme ever-- "Around the world in 30 years". The best part was that it focused more on the cool international theme and less on the age. I had no idea they were planning this for me!
Everyone wore international clothing and brought an international dish. We had the most amazing buffet dinner. For decorations, there was a huge map with pompoms glued on to every country I have visited, and the name and flags of all these countries printed off, decorating the room, as well as cool souvenirs that we have picked up in various countries over the years. Everyone signed a huge birthday card which turned out to be the back of a map. So cool! The cake had a huge globe on it and said "Around the world in 30 years" around the globe. Thanks Meliss!
Everyone put a lot of work into it. It was the coolest party ever! Thanks everyone who planned/helped out/attended!
Oh, and the next night (my actual birthday), we happened across some of my old Strawberry Shortcake pajamas that we had to dress Siena up in, so I am including a pic of that as well.

2 comments:

Erin said...

happy birthday jamie!
i wish i could have been there to celebrate with you!
i miss you!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday! Amazing how I was there last time, isn't it? Good luck in Oregon!