Happy Family

Happy Family

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Siena Pie




Here are some pics of my little Siena Pie I took this morning. She has really been working on her signs lately, and has started saying a few words, like mama, dada, nana (banana), ball, me me me!, etc. She is really consistent with signing "please", and we are working on "Thank you" and "all done".
She's also learned how to blow kisses, and I gotta say, this girl is an eater! If anyone is eating, she's gotta have some, and she is not afraid to go up to complete strangers and beg. She'll just go up and say "mmmm!!!" and follow them around until they give her some of whatever they've got. Sometimes she gets even a little more aggressive with mom, and digs her fingers in my mouth to personally inspect what I am eating, and try it for herself. Too funny!

4 comments:

Erin said...

you're adorable- both of you!

Melissa Eggertsen said...

So funny. I guess it's been a while since I've seen you guys...your birthday to be exact. I can't believe how big Siena is getting and how fast she's growing! Very cute pics!

Cami said...

Your little girl is so so sweet! She looks alot like you! I can see you in her. Being a mom is the best! I'm glad you are both doing well! Are you still in Provo?

Jéssy said...

Ela está tão grande, tão gostosa, tão linda!
Ai que saudade de vocês!