Happy Family

Happy Family

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Portland




I can't remember if I already blogged about my trip to Portland with my sister a couple months ago, to visit some of my favorite cousins or not, but I stole these pics off my sister's blog, so I figured I may as well use them.
We were planning on moving to Portland this summer (Vancouver, WA, actually), because that's where Thad got in to law school, then last minute (about 3 weeks ago), we got that call from University of Utah, accepting Thad to law school right here in Utah! We are so proud of him! So a week and a half ago, we moved out of our little home into my mom's place. Which has been awesome, except that she moved on Tuesday to Washington DC for awhile (at least a couple months). Although I should say, Thad had surgery on his ffot (had a bone spur removed) and has been in a cast and on crutches for 3 or 4 weeks now, so moving was a BIG challenge without his help (of course, he was a great supervisor and let everyone know where things should go).
Last week, we closed on the house, so the timing was really perfect for us! I also started working last week, and Thad started his orientation meetings this week, so life has been pretty busy!

No comments: