Happy Family

Happy Family

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dancin' with Daddy






I thought I'd post a couple pictures of Thad dancing with his little girl. I just walked into the room and they were waltzing! So cute! Also, it turns out that Siena LOVES her Grandpa Garlick! We got the cute picture of her smiling while her grandpa was holding her. And Thad is always holding her on our bench on our porch. Siena loves to be outside! She is our nature girl.
Oh, and thanks for all of your comments/concerns/suggestions/stories about the babysitting issue. We have been VERY fortunate to find a babysitter who works close to the school where I work. Her kids go to school here, so she picks up Siena when she drops her other kids off at school. I don't even have to drop her off! And it is REALLY a blessing to be able to see her and nurse her during my lunch break! And to top it all off, she only charges about half the rate we were paying before! We have been really blessed to find such a great arrangement!

4 comments:

Lisa C said...

What a cute dress! I'm glad the babysitting situation has worked out. That really makes a huge difference with a new baby!

Erin said...

i love the smiling picture. so sweet!
i am glad you found a new sitter. that must be a relief.

Laura said...

What a sweet baby! She is getting so big!
I'm glad you found a new babysitter, sounds like everything is just falling into place for you. It's tough being a working mommy sometimes.

Melanie said...

Oh! She's getting so big, and so cute!