Happy Family

Happy Family

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Welcome Jairus!






I have been in Cedar City this weekend, because my little sister Melissa had her first baby on Wednesday. His name is Jairus Ethan Eggertsen, and he is a major cutie (with big feet- the same length as Siena's)! My brother Jeff, sister-in-law Mary and their 2 kids, Hyrum and Joseph were also there. Mary's sister Martha had her baby, Esther Truth, the day before Jairus was born. So the picture of the four of us on the couch are me, Melissa, Martha and Mary with our babes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! So cute! I love the pic with the four of you all together. Your babies are so beautiful! Tell Melissa congratulations!

mindy said...

Fun! (Though I hate to break it that you with your non-M name are definitely the odd-mama out!) ;o)

Melanie said...

HEY! Weren't we due at about the same time!!! Why did she have hers so early? I am now officially 40 weeks and 3 days... and she's not trying to come anytime soon...