Happy Family

Happy Family

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby-sitting Blues





So our amazing wonderful and fabulous baby-sitter (and relief society president) just has too much on er plate and can't watch Siena any more while I am at work. I was so depressed yesterday when I found out, because it's so hard to find someone that you totally trust and is willing to watch your little infant. So I have been busy calling around and trying to find someone else ASAP. It's harder than you might think to leave your child in someone else's care. Anyway, here are some pics. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Janae Walker said...

she's really growing up! it's amazing! i know what you mean about trusting people with your baby - i still have a hard time knowing who to trust with reed...tell melissa congrats! jairus is a cutie :)

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

i totally know what you mean!! it's so hard to leave your precious little baby, let alone find someone that you can totally trust. i really lucked out, and sol's doing awesome. i really hope you find someone!! too bad we don't live closer, we could figure out a way to swap!

tasci said...

You two are just so cute=). Many hugs!

Alisa said...

I know what that is like. I left my little one (my oldest now) with a baby-sitter for her first three years of life. I was devastated when she told me she was going to go back to work herself and couldn't watch her anymore. Luckily, by that time, I was ready to make the decision to stay at home, especially since I had just had my second child. It is not easy to find someone you trust, but it makes all the difference in the world when you can rest assured that your baby is in good hands. Good luck!

Misty said...

I totally agree! it breaks my heart!