Happy Family

Happy Family

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Perfect Dinner Everywhere!


When I went raw (raw vegan) and sugar-free last Fall, I wasn't sure how the family would take it. It only lasted about 6 weeks. I ate raw 1 or 2 meals a day, and lost about 20 pounds, and miraculously kept most of it off, even during the holidays, when I couldn't resist the treats that came along with the season.
I think they are starting to warm up to the idea this time around. I am re-starting my raw Fall genesis. We will see if I can make it past the holidays this time. I am not sugar-free yet, but trying to get back into the raw swing. Tonight I made a yummy spaghetti with zucchini for noodles and a spinach pesto sauce and tomatoes, a nice green salad and a green smoothie (my staple).
I was delighted when my 3 year-old said, "Mommy, this is the Perfect dinner everywhere!" very enthusiastically.

No comments: