Happy Family

Happy Family

Monday, September 12, 2011

Messy Tessy and Camping





Tessa after taking a faceplant in the dirt
Tessa is SOOO my daughter! If there is 1 thing she really loves, it's food! This girl can pack it in like none other. Literally! When we went camping this weekend, she ate 2 1/2 granola bars - (Siena ate the other 1/2) on the way to the campsite, about 30 minutes away, then 3 hot dogs, 1 roll, 1/2 cup of beans, 1/2 cup fried potatoes, then 11 Big-sized marshmallows cooked over the fire for dessert. And she is 17 months old. I constantly marvel at how she is able to pack it all in. People usually don't believe me when I tell them she can eat more than Siena & I combined... until they see it for themselves. It is quite a site! One of these days, I will set up the video camera to record an entire meal. And this girl ENJOYS her food! She often says "mmm!" after each bite, and like to get messy with it.
I love how the girls look utterly exhausted, like they just set up their own tent!



























No comments: