Happy Family

Happy Family

Friday, July 2, 2010

Siena's Prayers

Siena said her first prayer all by herself, impromptu, when I was sick a couple weeks ago. She sensed that something was wrong, and said her prayer: "Hev Fader, pease bess mama feel betta. Name Jesu Chist, Amen."

Then today, I started on the lunch prayer, but she just took off and said the whole thing on her own: "Hev Fader, Tank you...bessings. Pease bess [as she opens her eyes to see what on her tray for lunch] chicken, cashews, toast, bueberries. Name Jesu christ, amen."

I kinda wish I had known and could have video'ed them. So cute! But maybe that would be sacriligeous or something....

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I don't think so. My parents recorded my two oldest sisters praying and it is the sweetest thing! Such a treasure now that we've our own kids!