Happy Family

Happy Family

Thursday, March 15, 2012

t-shirt turned toddler dress



So I saw this tutorial for turning a shirt into a dress for a toddler, and I thought, 'Hey, I have a hideous shirt that doesn't fit because it's too boxy and the seams don't even line up, that might even make a cute dress.' Unfortunately, since this was my first attempt, I didn't have super high hopes and didn't even bother taking a "before" shot. I am still new to this. Anyway, here are a couple of after shots, as modeled by Siena.
I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out! And the most exciting part is that she has shoes that will go great with this, and I have a matching pair of those same shoes for me!
More pics to come on that...

1 comment:

Melissa Eggertsen said...

Super Cute! I totally remember that shirt! I love the ribbon around it, you are so crafty! One day, you'll have to teach me how to sew!