Happy Family

Happy Family

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Little Miss Siena



I took the girls shoe shopping a couple weeks ago. A store was having a big sale, so we checked it out. We found lots of cute shoes, including a matching set for Siena and mom!
There were loads of super cute little girl shoes I had Siena try on. These were not one of those. These were not even on display. Somehow, Siena found these all by herself, located a box (the only box) with her exact size, put them on, and refused to take them off. She was in heaven when I finally bit the bullet and let her wear them today. And while her journey started out a bit wobbly, this girl learned how to walk pretty decently in heels in 1 day! I guess I have no more excuses for not knowing how to walk in heels.

2 comments:

Mary said...

So cute!

Cami said...

Jamie,

It was so fun looking through your posts! Your kids are adorable! What a cute family.