Happy Family

Happy Family

Friday, February 19, 2010

Jame and Hon

Siena has been calling me Jamie for a couple of months now. But just recently, she discovered that if she can shorten "mommy" to just "mom," she should be able to shorten "Jamie" to "Jame". So now I am usually just "Jame."

Every day when I get home after Thad, I apparently open the door and call, "Hey hon!"
I wasn't really aware of this habit until last Friday when I walked in the door, about to call, "Hey hon!" when Siena beat me to the punch! She called out "Hey hon!" and went running into her daddy's arms. The next day, we were playing downstairs. When Thad walked in, she called out "Honey!!" and went running to him, so happy. It was quite precious!

(no wonder she gets so confused whenever I refer to her as "Honey.")

-Jame and Hon

3 comments:

tasci said...

love it!!!!!!!

loren and sarah said...

Ha ha!! So you're Jame and Thad's Hon! I love it! She already has quite the personality as I'm sure we all knew she would.
Love you guys!
Sarah

Amanda said...

Ha! It's only justice that she calls you by your first name. She must have picked up on how you call your mom "Janet". She looks so cute and grown-up. It's been so long since I've seen you guys.