Happy Family

Happy Family

Thursday, July 17, 2008

First Time in Church






This last Sunday, Siena went to church for the first time. We only stayed one hour, for sacrament meeting, so I figured she would probably sleep through the whole thing. As it turned out, she woke up soon after we got there, and I had to take her out twice. She sure looked cute in her little dress though!
Oh, and for all interested, we are going to bless her on August 3rd. Sacrament starts at 11:00, so call if you want to come and we can give you the address to the chapel.

3 comments:

tasci said...

She's as beautiful as her moma;). Have you gotten anything in the post from me? Let me know if you do. I sent Honza to mail it and I think he put it on a slow boat to China=(.

Laura said...

She is so sweet in her pink little dress.
What a keeper she is!

brookelovesjay said...

Having a baby in church is the hardest thing! Jason and I take turns taking chase out, otherwise one of use would miss all of sacrament! He is only good thru the actual sacrament then gets bored during the speakers.