Happy Family

Happy Family

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Cali livin'


We had an AWESOME time visiting my AWESOME friend Shauna in California! I know, I need to find a new word, but how else do you describe AWESOME?! We went to the park, the beach, the kid-friendly restaurant on the beach, the best ice cream place. What's not to LOVE about this place?! We even took the scenic route through a joshua tree forest and through these cute 'old west' towns. We also LOVED visiting cousins Thayne and Sheryl in Ojai. They were GREAT (see what I did there?) hosts.
I'm sure Shauna would be surprised to see this pic here, since I only took it to try out my camera during an online photography class from Ben Long on lynda.com. Ben's the Bomb. Just sayin...


Free ride
sassy cheetah girl




I know, 3 is a lot, and I even had a bunch more, but I just can't resist this girl!!


random fish house...








Thad says the girls look homeless in this pic. I was going for something artistic, but not exactly homeless... Whadda you think?

No comments: