Happy Family

Happy Family

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013!

This year, I didn't get any great pictures of our costumes, but I was Rosie the Riveter. She's always been a favorite of mine, so I can't believe I didn't think to dress up as her until this year!! Siena was a monster, Tessa was the cutest pirate ever, and Leila was a Ladybug in Cedar City (cooler weather) and a leopard/cat. WE celebrated the week before in Cedar city, and carved pumpkins. Then we were back in Vegas for Halloween. We trick-or-treated with Siena and Tessa's best friends Maddie and Leah, who happen to be sisters, and daughters of my new BFF Erin.
Carving pumpkins in Cedar City. We may have gotten slightly carried away...


a candid camera moment with Tessa and Jairus. She is so affectionate! Siena hard at work carving her 3rd pumpkin

on our way to go trick-or-treating




Maddie and the girls with their witch pumpkin



No comments: