Happy Family

Happy Family

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Thad!

Thad turned 29 again this year! We had a great party for him- sushi themed! I stayed up all night making fruishi for him - made my own fruit roll-ups from scratch; I dehydrated them from fresh strawberries, then rolled yummy things inside, like other fruits, rice crispy treats and nutella. The day of, I made about 20 sushi rolls! All with different yummy things inside, like crab, shredded cucumber, shredded carrots, avocado, asparagus, and such. I made 3 kinds of dessert- the fruishi, mango sticky rice (my favorite) and confetti cupcakes, as per Thad's request. We had our friends, the Farnsworths over, and had a great time!
The dehydrator with all the dehydrated fruit roll0ups for the fruishi!



I meant to get a pic of all of it before we started munching on it, but we couldn't help ourselves, lol!


chow time!


Fruishi!

mango sticky rice- YUM!!!

Happy birthday to Thad!

mini confetti cupcake - rice crispy fruishi - sushi

1 comment:

David said...

How fun! You're amazing Jamie! I hope Thad had a very happy birthday.