Happy Family

Happy Family

Friday, June 22, 2012

Delta Family Reuion


We got together with the extended family this week to celebrate my grandparents 100 birthdays. We had an awesome time visiting, checking out family historical sites and playing hard. I think the girls liked the campfire dinner the best.
The rest of the fam at the restaurant

standing in fron of my late grandparents house. Remembering painting that fence hen I was about 6 years old

great times with grandpa




Abigail and the boa

The group in front of Stone Face

Siena roasting her own hot dogs and so proud of herself!

She did it!

one of my favorite shots

Dirty face & hands

PLEASE, can I have another marshmallow?


Dirty cousins


Open wide, like this!!


Oh man! I think I got something in my eye!


telling stories 'round the campfire

visiting grandparents grave sites with their 100th year birthday cake

party time

the cake


love the cupcake shirt with cake remains all over her face!

1 comment:

Melissa Eggertsen said...

That was so fun, and you got some great pics! I love the "dirty cousins" pic. And I love that you blog, because then it makes me feel like I don't have to!