Happy Family

Happy Family

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Reunionmania








I'm back! It's been about 16 years since I went to a Tanner Reunion, and I escaped with only MINOR cuts and bruises....
Actually, I had a GREAT time with my brother, dad, and all of my 10638 cousins again! My grandma Bev, mother of 14, is something of a celeb, having been on the Letterman show 9 times, Wayne Brady 5 times, and Donny & Marie. We were celebrating her 90th birthday, complete with a bright pink present pinata and $2 bills galore. It was the first time the girls ever met their great grandma. We went to Lava Hot Springs in Idaho- a fun tiny town with a river running through it. Our first day there, we tubed down the river and capsized twice. A little scary, considering Siena was with us. She panicked a little, but held it together pretty well until we got out and said, "Mommy I was so scared!" A couple days after the fact, my bruising has come to full fruition, and likes to tell me "Mommy, your rainbow skins are so pretty!"

No comments: