Happy Family

Happy Family

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Angels


k

a
Siena has been talking about making snow angels for weeks now. She was so determined to make a snow angel last week, when all the snow was so old it had tuned into ice, that she went out in just her underwear. I warned her that it was really cold outside. But if you know Siena, you know that she is stubborn, if nothing else. Read: I thought I had an iron will until I met my daughter Siena.
Anyway, she went outside, basically naked. After about 30 seconds, she came knocking on the door, saying, "Mommy, it's cold! I want my boots." So we put her boots on, and off she went. 30 seconds later, she wanted her hat. She never did ask for a coat or pants!
Then when it snowed yesterday, she was finally able to go out and make real snow angels, fully clothed. And I was amazed at the great snow angels she made, with no help at all :)

1 comment:

loren and sarah said...

This is an amazing post! She is so funny! You're going to have to tell this story to all her boyfriends. he he!!!