Happy Family

Happy Family

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekend in Wisconsin

The girls in their new matching swimsuits!















Last Weekend I packed the girls up, and we headed to my new sister Anjenette's house in Sheboygan, WI to visit her, her husband Jonathon and her 9 kids, with Melissa and David and their cute boy Jairus. We had SUCH a great time, playing Capture the Flag every night we were there (Anjenette's family is big enough for 2 teams), and David introduced the family to Ultimate Frisbee. We went swimming a couple times, which Siena loved! We took walks, went to "Potty World" aka Kohler Inc., which was pretty cool. My best friend Elena came to visit me on Sunday from Chicago. It was wonderful to see her! We all took a nice walk to this lighthouse together. I learned a lot of things for Anjenette's family. I never saw them fight, raise their voices or anything of the sort. They were all eager to help, always wanted to hold Tessa, changed her diaper, played with her, did Siena's hair, fed her, etc etc. And Siena loved playing with her new cousins! It was the best vacation ever! But the best part was getting to know my new sister and her amazing family! I even got a new orange chicken recipe that we tried out tonight and turned out decent. Yay for new family!

No comments: