Happy Family

Happy Family

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's a .....


Well, I had my first ultrasound yesterday (Surprise! to those of you who didn't know. We haven't been spreading the word too far), and we've definitely got another girl! I am so excited! I really wanted Siena to have a little sister who was close in age, but I didn't dare get my hope up, so I was planning for the worst (a boy)- JUST KIDDING!
Anyway, we are thrilled to be having another girl. The official due date is March 23, My mom and Danny's birthday, so that is exciting!
The funniest part of the ultrasound was the faces she kept pulling. She kept staring straight at the camera, making pig faces (I'm not sure how to explain it, but I swear she looked JUST like a little piggy. It kinda freaked me out and I might have even screamed a tiny bit.... And she would give the "one eye" and then she put her hands together in front of her, like she was trying to yank the umbilical cord. A few minutes later, she was opening and closing her mouth really fast like she was gnawing something (better not be the umbilical cord). I can tell, this girl's already got a TON of personality! The image above is a 3-D image of the face. Below, she's giving us the "one eye". A little creepy, but just in time for Halloween, I guess. Hopefully she turns out to be a little cuter when she comes out!










I swear she is smiling in this one above! I love it!

9 comments:

Laura said...

YAY! Congrats! This is awesome news.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on girl #2! Girls are the best, you'll love having two sisters!

Mary said...

Congratulations! I'm sure the girls will be great friends.

Lara said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting! That is an impressive amount of ultra-sound pictures. I hope they give us that many when we go in December.

Erin said...

congrats! that is so wonderful!

loren and sarah said...

Jamie, we're so excited for you and Thad and Siena! I bet she's going to have a big personality, she's your daughter! So much love to you! I love your daughter #2 already. I'm so excited! I miss you a ton!

Janae Walker said...

yeah for little girls!~ congrats!

Romi said...

Congratulations Jamie!!! That sounds so fun to have 2 little girls close in age!! Sienna will be so cute with her!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Thanks for undating your blog so well. I love following it.