Happy Family

Happy Family

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thad's AWESOMEST 30th Birthday Party




I




I planned a Hawaiian birthday party for Thad's 30th (his birthday is April10th, we had the party the day after). Not a Luau, mind you, because I'm not into roasting pigs on a spit, etc, but I gotta say, it was definitely the coolest party I've ever planned! And we had a great turn-out too! And you HAVE to check out the cake, because I will NEVER be able to decorate one as cool as this one ever again!
We had leis, and boy, did we lei! I made hibiscus hair clips for all the girls as party favors, and I even made the pineapple pinata. It took me days, but it was definitely worth it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So much fun! Thad is so old now! Love all the cute Sienna pics!

Erin said...

great party jamie! love the cake. and you look SUPER hot with the pineapple hat!
happy birthday Thad!!

David said...

That's awesome! Happy b-day Thad! Wish we could have been there!

Jéssy said...

Jaaaamie.

Dê os PARABÉNS ao Thad! =)

Vocês estão lindos dimais nessas fotos!