Happy Family

Happy Family

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Playing with the Camera





Since Siena was born, she's had this constant serious expression on her face. One of these pictures shows that perfectly! But lately she has started to smile a lot. I still haven't been able to catch one of her beautiful smiles on camera yet, but we got half a smile in one of these pictures. And since Siena actually took one of these pics all on her own! I didn't realize she had touched the button on my computer with her foot. Who knew she was so talented?!?

2 comments:

Misty said...

We just went to JCPenny. The great thing is that if you go online they usually have coupons (free sitting fee, free 8x10 and then their sheets are just $3.99 - which includes 1 8x10s, 1 10x13s, 2 5x7s, 4 3x5s or 8 wallets. So, we got several pictures for only $35. I would recommend them!

Romi said...

What a sweetheart!! I can't wait to see her beautiful smile in full!