Happy Family

Happy Family

Friday, May 16, 2008

Siena's room

I thought you might want to see what Siena's nursery looks like. We have been fortunate to have just about everything she will need when she comes. The only thing missing from the nursery is her!
The second picture is closer detail of the elephant stencil in her room. I got pretty OCD about this one-- I knew eactly what I wanted and how the elephants had to look, but I couldn't find the exact stencil that I pictured in my mind, so we ended up making our own stencil. It was a lot of work, but I think it was worth it in the end!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I love the room, Jamie. Very, very nice. Plus it's just fun to look at a room (a home, a mom, a family) so ready and happy to welcome a new baby... that's just really, really nice.